Caldwell Summer JAM
This summer, come JAM with us!
The Caldwell Arts Council Summer JAM Camp is a 10-week summer program where students from 8 to 17 years of age can learn to play their choice of guitar or fiddle in the old-time tradition of learning to play and sing by ear.
Summer JAM offers both beginner and intermediate classes in guitar and fiddle in one-hour sessions. The camp is held on consecutive Wednesdays at The HUB Station Arts Center, located at 145 Cedar Valley Road in Hudson.
- Instructors are Bob Henson and Alyssa McLean for guitar, and Mary Ervin for fiddle.
- Per class registration is a minimum of 5 students and a maximum of 10.
- Summer JAM fees are $100 for the 10 week music camp with sibling discounts available.
- Instruments are available for students to rent for $15 for the summer JAM program.
- Students achieving some proficiency will be invited to perform live at the Happy Valley Fiddlers Convention in historic Happy Valley on Labor Day Weekend.
- Participants also can sign up for school year JAM with available instrument rentals. Look for information at this link.