Tucker’s Gallery is a retail outdoor sculpture gallery on the streets of downtown Lenoir and is named for the town’s historical Tucker family, who settled in the area in 1797. Their barn was located near the Caldwell Arts Council and served as everything from a voting precinct and muster ground to a store and a place for “frolics” and celebrations.
The outdoor sculpture gallery was the brainchild of local sculptors Keith Willis and Suzette Bradshaw. In partnership between the Caldwell Arts Council, the City of Lenoir and the Lenoir Tourism Development Authority, twelve planters were converted into pedestals for sculpture. The gallery features pieces that are on loan from the artists for up to one year, and most are available for sale. It is completely managed by the Arts Council, from recruiting artists to submit work to managing the sales of sculptures.
See the current inventory below and click and image for complete detais. Also find a printable Tucker's Gallery map here.
If you have questions about Tucker's Gallery or are interested in purchasing a sculpture, please contact us at 828-754-2486 or by email.
Click the images for details and selling price